|Play the JIGSAW PUZZLES!|
|(Click on any picture to see it FULL SIZE)|
|Jigsaw Puzzle||Jigsaw Puzzle||Jigsaw Puzzle||Jigsaw Puzzle|
1. Imagine a place where everything is made of ice!
2. The lifeboat fell into the water and was swept away by the waves!
3. "Squallhoots! Squallhoots!"
4. Someone stopped just outside the door, where the sounds
of the children could be heard through the opening.
5. "Now...where are the prisoners? Bring them forward!"
||Jigsaw Puzzle||Jigsaw Puzzle||Jigsaw Puzzle|
6. "We saw a f...floater boat...that's what the Throps called it.
It had invaders - or... or someone..." Drizzle was very nervous and frightened.
7. "It is a prisoner! Yes! A prisoner! An invader!"
8. Athropolis drifted - an iceberg out of control!
9. The lookouts searched high and low through the ice lens of the ice-escope.
10. "The Squallhoots have a cave - full of... all sorts of good stuff...
bits and pieces of things that have washed up onto the ice."
|Jigsaw Puzzle||Jigsaw Puzzle||
11. "Then lets get started! We can do it all together if we try!"
12. The workers carved a propeller from the strongest
ice taken from the deepest part of the ice quarry.
13. "It's Drizzle - in his new suit! It will protect him from the sun!"
14. As the marchers finish their turns, they swarm over the ledges -
singing, talking, meeting strangers, and making many new friends.
15. The lifeboat was cast off. It was quickly separated from Athropolis.